BIOPHARMA: Biopharmaceutical Products in the U.S. and European Markets
12th annual edition, 2013 Web database
Ronald A. Rader
Biotechnology Information Institute
Order or request a price quote
- An essential resource
- for general reference and competitive and technological intelligence.
The reviews agree!
- "The most useful and cost-effective resource with the information you need to understand biopharmaceutical products and the industry."
- Emphasis on biotechnology and commercial aspects - composition, activity, nomenclature, companies involved and relationships,
manufacturing processes, patents/technology transfer, regulatory history/status, approved indications, prices, market size/share, controversial aspects, etc.
- Over 670 product monographs - including all:
- recombinant and other proteins
- antibodies - monoclonal, radioimmune conjugates
- vaccines, including biodefense stockpiled vaccines
- enzymes and toxins
- blood products - human and animal-derived
- cultured cell and tissue products
- and other products, e.g., vaccine adjuvants, antisense drugs, borderline drugs/biopharmaceuticals
- Coverage - Includes all biopharmaceuticals approved in the U.S. or European Union, plus those pending, filings expected soon, applications denied, approvals withdrawn and some other notable recent and historical products.
- Database now in 12th edition/year - >1.3 million words; updated quarterly;
the 2007 6th edition book version was 2 vol.,
- Indexes - In-depth, highly controlled indexing and relational links provide unprecedented access to
biopharmaceutical products and companies; ~32,000 index entries (ave. >50/product)
- Product indexes - Products/Active Agents (nomenclature), Class, Biological,
Chemical, Medical, Market Size,
Expression System/Host Cell/Source, Regulatory/Status and
Approval Date Indexes
- Company indexes -
Company, Company Role, Country, State, and Marketing Territory Indexes
- Individual database subscriptions - $795/year
Passwords may be shared among close co-workers at the same facility, held in a library, etc. (comparable to if you
had a book version)
- Corporate subscriptions - Higher rates for more users, sites, etc., with access by IP numbers. Contact the author/publisher for a quote.
For a nomimal additional fee, your company can have
global, IP number-based, seamless desktop access to the Web database.
- <>Orders, invoices, price quotes, all inquiries are handled by the author/publisher.
- Payment is by check or credit card. Credite charges aer handled by Cornell University Press (CUPS). Please, no nternational bank transfers.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - fully refundable (within 15 days, please)